Sunday, December 17, 2006








Saturday was a lovely sunny day with bright blue skies. I love winter days like that - it doesn't matter that it's cold, it's just nice and bright with none of the grey drizzle that has returned today! Anyway, we decided to take advantage of this and went with Daisy to the little park nearby. Daisy had a great time letting off steam rushing around playing football with Brad. She managed to eventually puncture the football (that's 3 footballs in 3 days!) but not until she had run around for a good 15 minutes with it.

I love this park because it is always deserted and has great play equipment! Why is it that we all think that when you become an adult you shouldn't play anymore???! I love going on the swings and see saw - so does Brad as you can see from the photos!!!

I'd love to build a huge adult-sized fun park with adult-sized swings, slides, bouncy castles, ball ponds, etc. Why is it seen as "childish" to have do things like that? After all it's great exercise too! At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.........

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Great pics Emmie.

Personally, I LOVE going to the park with Adam, it is the only chance I get to go on the swings without looking a bit mental. So says the woman who pushes round an empty pram.....

Take care

xx

Fi said...

ooooh swings, my favourite :)

Like the grown up play park idea, I think yo'ure onto something

Fi

Jac said...

Great idea about the play park. I would like a giant climbing frame or one of those animals on a spring..when you sit on the children's ones as an adult, the spring sort of bends right over in a very scary fashion!

Have a great Christmas!
Jac xx