Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am having a sulk at the behaviour of my laptop. Which I think is totally justified considering it isn't working. Hurrumphh.

I am therefore getting behind at updating my blog which I am not impressed with either, so I am going to have to find someone to fix it in the next couple of days.

In the meantime I've just got a few minutes left in a local internet cafe, so I thought I'd put up a quick post. This place is called "TJ Chillaxinn" and according to the wooden sign outside, you can get an interesting assortment of things here:

Restaurant and Bar
Internet
Massages and Tattoos

The internet room is out the back and is actually quite nice as it has air-conditioning and three computers.

Right, I must go and pick my Mum and Dad up from the airport as their flight will be arriving in 5 minutes YAY!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing them. Shame they couldn't bring Daisy out here too though!

I will leave you with a great quote that I saw yesterday. All the buses here (which are actually minibuses) have names and also usually a quote written across the back windscreen. The one I saw yesterday was called "Real Stable" and had the following quote, which I found pretty meaningful on a lot of levels:

"Each tree of success has roots of stability that run deep"

2 comments:

Jac said...

hey,
Been catching up on your adventures...all sounds very exiting! Glad you are enjoying yourself and hope the laptop gets sorted so we can get the next installment :-)

happy travelling,
jac x

Anonymous said...

Hope your laptop starts behaving soon; tsk, pesky machines! Don't forget to post a pic of your new tattoo ;-)