Tuesday, November 21, 2006

PLEASE can someone save my sanity by helping me to understand why I can't post any photos in my blogs suddenly??!!!

I have a blog entry waiting to publish but I need the photos to go with it and for some reason they just won't appear. I have the images hosted at www.imageshack.net and I normally put the direct URL for the photo into the box as requested, after clicking on "insert photo".

Now when I do this, it says the image is being uploaded, then tells me that it HAS been uploaded and I can return to view my blog. But when I do this....there is nothing there!

I have also tried adding photos direct from my computer (by clicking "Browse") but these do not appear either.

Anyone who can help me out here will be richly rewarded with a coconut and a bottle of Carib Beer. Yes, I know its a big prize, but since I've been struggling with this all yesterday evening and this morning, I think it's worth it. Now please form an orderly queue........................

4 comments:

Tinypoppet said...

I wish I knew hon....all I can do unfortunately is empathise! Although when I host mine on photobucket, they give you the url and you can just paste that in so people reading your blog can click on the link to view the pic if the other option isnt working. How great am I at explaining stuff ;)

mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jayne said...

Hi Emmie,

I just find that you have to keep trying and some days, it will let you do it. When it does, I add all the pics on each post while the going is good. I don't think it's your PC, I think it's them playing silly b*ggers. It is VERY annoying though.
I wasn't very helpful was I?

Hope you are still having a great time. I tune in daily to get my dose of sunshine. I've really enjoyed these posts.

Take care

Jayne xx

lil fairy said...

Ok I have two idea's as to how to solve the annoyingness of the pictures, personally I them alot, do not talk to your computer, make it feel unloved, they seem to comply then, or then scream at it and stamp your feet in protest. If neither of the above you may want to resort to mch more rational ideas such as miss emily's :D
hope your having a fab time sweeite
xxx

Emmie said...

Well it looks like none of you are getting the coconut and the beer does it?! ;o) Actually I think you all deserve a few coconuts for being helpful *throws coconuts at all and sundry*
I'm afraid I drank the beer.......